Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,321 Dinar (Bs 273,478,729) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (37 minutes ago)