Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.923 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 213% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,172,166 Dinar (Bs 107,313) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)