Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.910 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 184% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,943 Dinar (Bs 101,557) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)