Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.075 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,122,029 Dinar (Bs 101,315) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)