Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.972 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,020,500 Dinar (Bs 93,008) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)