Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.082 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,258 Dinar (ARS $63,012) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)