Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.585 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 358,421 Dinar (ARS $54,431) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)