Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.935 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,826 Dinar (230,440 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)