Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,754 Dinar (274,218 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)