Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.442 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,001 Dinar (3,883 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (37 minutes ago)