Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.859 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,722 Dinar (4,012 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (35 minutes ago)