Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,487 Dinar (€5,083) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)