Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03682 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 340,318 Dinar (COL$9,243,798) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)