Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04043 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,652 Dinar (COL$7,732,822) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)