Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.178 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 345,362 Dinar (Php158,554) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)