Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,046 Dinar (€3,307) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)