Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,078 Dinar (€3,496) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)