Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07970 DZD / MMK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 386,155 Dinar (4,844,879 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (41 minutes ago)