Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.705 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,817 Dinar (R$ 15,756) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)