Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.037 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,150 Dinar (R$ 14,238) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)