Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.098 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,049 Dinar (R$ 11,392) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)