Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.811 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,205 Dinar (R$ 14,915) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)