Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 291.132 DZD / BHD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 595,587 Dinar (Dinar 2,046) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)