Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.738 DZD / BHD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 608,745 Dinar (Dinar 2,087) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)