Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.512 DZD / BHD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,379 Dinar (Dinar 1,584) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)