Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.401 DZD / BHD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,017 Dinar (Dinar 2,086) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)