Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.657 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 276,379 Dinar (75,583 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)