Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 352,457 Dinar (Rp 43,107,846) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)