Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.407 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 118% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 693,050 Dinar (€4,936) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)