Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 121% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 686,489 Dinar (€5,652) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (36 minutes ago)