Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.390 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,647 Dinar (52,917 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)