Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.340 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,278 Dinar (52,537 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)