Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.010 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,807 Dinar (E£ 40,912) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)