Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,663 Dinar (Shilling386,714) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)