Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,905 Dinar (Shilling403,122) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (33 minutes ago)