Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,850 Dinar (Shilling359,159) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (31 minutes ago)