Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.312 DZD / MVR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,809 Dinar (54,409 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)