Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.360 DZD / MVR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,441 Dinar (65,010 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)