Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.256 DZD / MVR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,101 Dinar (68,921 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 393,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)