Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 DZD / MVR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,170 Dinar (59,567 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)