Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.065 DZD / MVR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,858 Dinar (84,901 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)