Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.703 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,721 Dinar ($U100,380) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)