Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.802 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,726 Dinar (12,286TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)