Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.227 DZD / SDG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,355 Dinar (23,254 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)