Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.366 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,382 Dinar (€3,931) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)