Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21367 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 621,310 Dinar (2,907,768 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)