Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20927 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 606,670 Dinar (2,898,958 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)