Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20815 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 642,694 Dinar (3,087,609 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)