Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20892 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 574,664 Dinar (2,750,707 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)