Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17717 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 633,557 Dinar (3,576,078 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)