Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18518 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 775,061 Dinar (4,185,418 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)