Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18073 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,153 Dinar (3,724,673 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)