Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20927 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,535 Dinar (2,563,818 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)