Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21367 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 652,599 Dinar (3,054,203 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)