Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 288,472 Dinar (Rp 35,213,287) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)