Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 238,355 Dinar (Rp 29,293,344) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (36 minutes ago)