Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 264,919 Dinar (Rp 31,100,659) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)