Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,481 Dinar (Rp 33,245,087) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)