Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 684,266 Dinar (€5,881) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)