Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.367 DZD / BYN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,037 Dinar (5,554 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)