Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.291 DZD / BYN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,445 Dinar (5,391 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)