Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 261,020 Dinar (руб 139,831) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)