Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 DZD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,336 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 188,178 Dinar (₨107,263) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)