Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.774 DZD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)