Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,773 Dinar (R$ 13,040) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)