Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.840 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,104 Dinar (R$ 12,363) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)