Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 932 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.147 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,992 Dinar (R$ 11,766) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (42 minutes ago)