Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.413 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,851 Dinar (R$ 11,328) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)