Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.098 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,675 Dinar (R$ 12,771) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)