Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.884 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,021 Dinar (R$ 12,175) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)