Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 106% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 836,605 Dinar (€7,119) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)