Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,168 Dinar (62,593₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)