Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.068 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,985 Dinar (63,662₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)