Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.182 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 154,280 Dinar (E£ 24,958) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)