Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.734 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 41% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 206,572 Dinar (17,604 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)