Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.796 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 235,789 Dinar (19,989 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (44 minutes ago)