Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.774 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,626 Dinar (₨185,261) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)