Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.196 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,458 Dinar (Php139,992) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)