Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,498 Dinar (Php137,049) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)