Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.827 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 638,094 Dinar (€5,370) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)