Cost of living comparison between Lubbock, Texas, United States and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 683,135 Dinar ($6,211) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)