Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 367% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,898,563 Dinar (2,876,658 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)