Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 298% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,453,031 Dinar (2,188,721 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)