Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 DZD / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 898 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 155% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 849,672 Dinar (1,609,079 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)