Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 376% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,784,017 Dinar (2,683,495 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)