Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 317% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,630,315 Dinar (2,473,385 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)