Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 372% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,769,643 Dinar (2,658,006 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)