Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 693 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 694,746 Dinar ($6,313) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)