Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.822 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 260,696 Dinar (Mex$ 44,780) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)