Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,692 Dinar (Mex$ 67,570) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)