Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.257 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 324,676 Dinar (Mex$ 51,894) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)