Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,308 prices entered by 799 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.087 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 662,538 Dinar ($6,130) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)