Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,510 prices entered by 699 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.207 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 954,730 Dinar ($8,663) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)