Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 943 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.413 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 323,830 Dinar (R$ 10,309) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)