Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21418 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,082 Dinar (2,208,825 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)