Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17898 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,737 Dinar (2,663,657 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)