Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17955 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,889 Dinar (2,644,954 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)