Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21380 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,059 Dinar (2,338,946 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)