Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19595 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,172 Dinar (2,338,150 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)