Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20786 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,393 Dinar (2,282,249 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)