Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17836 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 557,900 Dinar (3,127,935 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)