Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.086 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,945 Dinar ($3,362) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)