Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.087 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,709 Dinar ($4,956) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)