Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.421 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,995 Dinar ($3,514) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)