Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,534 Dinar (€4,595) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)