Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.187 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,160 Dinar (€3,442) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)