Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.993 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,655 Dinar (12,657 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)